Wednesday, July 22, 2015

'hugz IN kizzez'

hugz IN kizzez

   Here is my very first tangle of my own. I always sign letters and cards with an XO. So with Valentine's on the way, I figured it would be a good time to share this tangle! There are many ways to show different variations of it too, but I have just included one finished tangle. I hope to add a Zia that suites Valentine's Day!
Here is the deconstruction.

(This tangle is from a sister blog, Call it what you Quill and is from the same owner of The Art Zenter)
This was just a fun Zentangle. As you can see I keep on using Aquafleur! I can't seem to get it out of my system!!
For this one I used Tangle Patterns String 016 and Tangles hugz IN kizzez, Angels Fish, and Bubbles

Ps. If you have a moment, you might want to check out this fun little ditty about XO's. It's kinda cute! How XO came to be Kisses and Hugs and then this one too, Urban dictionary: XO. Both are probably senseless info that might help you out with Trivial Pursuit, someday! hahaha
And now, since first writing this post, I have now come up with some Valentine's influenced Zias!

   This tangle contains, hugz IN kizzez, Mooka, and Jailed Johnny!


Without any red!

With a touch of added red!!
   This Zia is a Helen Williams, inspired piece! Man,......she is amazing! You must check out her blog and see all the other impeccable Zias and tangles that she creates! She definitely has a style, all her own! But it's fantastic!!! Anyway, her tangle is Heartline and then I added my creation of hugz IN kizzez!
   I do hope you try this tangle and let me know what you think!

Go put some Zen, 
into this Tangled world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here